We hope that you are excited to return to choir. We need to work within a set of guidelines to make choir rehearsals as safe as possible for everyone. These COVID-19 guidelines will be regularly reviewed and updated in line with government guidelines. If you have any questions regarding these, please contact Jane Haughton.
- Although we won't be asking for proof, we expect all choir members to have received two doses of one of the approved vaccines.
- We ask, where possible, for singers to conduct a Lateral Flow Test at home prior to attending rehearsal. If you test positive, please do not come to rehearsal and follow government guidelines.
- If you feel unwell in any way, please do not attend rehearsal and follow government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Although face coverings are no longer compulsory in law, because our rehearsals will be indoors we recommend that they be worn unless you are in your seat.
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival using the hand sanitiser provided at the door.
- Please sign the Register at the door - bring your own pen if you prefer.
- Chairs will be arranged in voice groups at approx. 1m distance apart in the usual choir layout. If you would prefer to be seated in a different part of the room in order to maintain social distancing, then please feel free to move to wherever feels comfortable. Ask for help with moving chairs if required.
- Some windows will be open during rehearsal in order to increase ventilation - you may wish to wear an extra layer to rehearsal on colder evenings.
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19/test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of attending rehearsal, please notify Jane Haughton.