Singing Allsorts COVID-19 Guidelines Spring 2022
We hope that you are excited to return to choir for 2022. We need to work within a set of guidelines to make choir rehearsals as safe as possible for everyone. These COVID-19 guidelines will be regularly reviewed and updated in line with government guidelines. If you have any questions regarding these please contact Jane Haughton on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Although we won't be asking for proof, we expect all choir members to have received two doses and a booster of COVID-19
- We require all singers to conduct a Lateral Flow Test at home on the day of If you test positive, please do not come to rehearsal. Follow government COVID-19 guidelines.
- If you feel unwell in any way, please do not attend Follow government COVID-19 guidelines.
- Unless you have an exemption, you must wear a face covering to rehearsal. You can remove your face covering once you are in your seat, but it should be worn at all other
- Please sanitise your hands on arrival using the hand sanitiser provided at the
- Please sign the Register at the door - bring your own pen if you
- Chairs will be arranged in voice groups at approx 1m distance apart in the usual choir If you would prefer to be seated in a different part of the room in order to maintain social distancing, then please feel free to move to wherever feels comfortable. Ask for help with moving chairs if required.
- Some windows will be open during rehearsal in order to increase ventilation - you may wish to wear an extra layer to rehearsal on colder
- If you develop symptoms of COVID-19/test positive for COVID-19 within 10 days of attending rehearsal, please notify Jane.
5th January 2022